Chennai. Rajinikanth’s upcoming movie ‘Kbali” has earned Rs 200 crore before the release by selling satellite and distribution rights. The movie has been made with a budget of 160 million. It will be for the first time that an Indian movie will be shown on 5000 screens simultaneously. The Movie have been dubbed Malaysia, Chinese and Thai Languages. It will be released on July 1. In US it will appear on 500 screens, according to Movie producer Thanu Klaipuli,
He said that Promotion will be on the big stage. The theme of Kbali will be painted on some of Asia’s flights. Flight passengers traveling will be served Kbali special menu.
– The first teaser of the movie was launched on May 1. 2 million people have watched it on YouTube yet.
– About 67 seconds into the teaser Rajnikanth is shown in a different vein.
– The music of the movie recently released on social media.
Sultan left behind teaser
– Kbali teaser of the teaser has yet to see the worst.
– By now the teaser Kbali 2 million (20 million) and more people have seen. Meanwhile, the Sultan’s teaser 50 million (5 million) people have seen.
Taiwan superstar made a villain
– In the movie will be seen in the role of actor Don Kbalishwarn.
– Taiwan’s Chao movie villains Vinston roll superstar.
– Actor and film historian Ram Mohan said, “Rajni’s charisma is never ending.”
– PA Ranjit direction, the film, Kbali ‘Radhika Apte are in.
– Radhika before Bollywood Badlapur, ‘Hunter’ and ‘Boater: The Mountain Man has worked in movies like.