The woman who forced her husband and mother in law to commit suicide has been sentenced to prison. She often used to beat up her husband and mother in law. As a result, both of them ended their lives by throwing themselvews before a train. Tuesday was the funeral of the two. Innocent six-year-old son performed last rites of his father and grandmother. The couple had got married seven years ago …
– sahadev Raman Kumar and his mother Living in a village Kishanpurin Punjab were consinged to flames at Shamshangat of Kishanpura early Tuesday. Wife Monica and mother Kiraan have been sent by Court to jail for forcing Raman and his mother to commit suicide.
– Raman’s father Rajinder Kumar died about five years ago. Seven years ago, a resident of Ludhiana Raman was with Monica.
– Thana SHO Baldev Singh Randhawa said Monica home after marriage to his name over the Raman and his mother and his maternal family with troubles tripta Raman-tripta was beaten.
– This morning the train ahead of his frustrations with 55 years ago and after tripta Raman had committed suicide by jumping.
– In case of GRP police station on the statement of Rajesh Kumar Raman neighbor Monica, Monica’s mother and aunt beam point and a few others had registered a case against him to commit suicide to.
Monica and her aunt went to jail to point
– Monica and her mother late Monday Raman beam was arrested. Both were in court Tuesday morning, where both the court and sent to prison.
– Monica’s aunt point and the other accused in the case, looking for the raids being.
– The autopsy of the bodies of Raman and his mother after tripta was handed over to his family.
– The bodies o